THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN 5 WEEKS
This tenor pad is hand crafted from hard maple and is based on a full sized set of tenors. As you can see this model has half of the drum surface containing the playing zones covered in our 1/4 recycled car tire rubber. They are half circles 10”, 12”, 13”, 14” wide and a 6” spock zone. Because of the solid wood, this pad is sturdy and resilient as well as comfortable to carry around with the handle. The bottom has the standard snare stand receiver holes and car tire tabs for grip.
- Dimensions: 14" Tall, 42" Wide, 3/4" thick maple base
- Weighs 10 lbs
- 1/4" Recycled car tire playing surface
- Snare stand receivers in the bottom
- 1" Tire rubber feet for grip on bottom
- The only green tenor pad available!